Cannabis and its impact on Human Health
(Top Photo of Pineapple Chunk – courtesy of The Stoned Society.)
In this myth shattering, information packed documentary, learn from physicians and leading researchers about medicinal cannabis and its demonstrated effects on human health.
This game-changing movie presents the most comprehensive synopsis to date of the real science surrounding the world’s most controversial plant.
- What the consensus is from over 1500 scientific and medical trials
- What conditions have been proven to benefit from medical marijuana
- Its historical use as medicine dating back over 5300 years
- Methods of delivery and their different advantages
- Government sponsored studies intended to show Marijuana having negative effects that yielded the exact opposite results
- Common myths about negative effects of Marijuana and what the research really says about these topics
Dr. David Bearman
Former Director of Haight Ashbury Drug Treatment Program
Founder of Isla Vista Medical Clinic
Member of Governor Reagan’s Inter-Agency Task Force on Drug Abuse
Dr. Donald TashkinDr. Donald Tashkin
Emeritus Professor of Medicine UCLA
Medical Director of UCLA Pulmonary Function Laboratory
Dr. Donald Abrams
Director, Integrative Oncology Research Program Integrative Medicine Physician.
Professor of Clinical Medicine at UCSF and Chief of Hematology/Oncology at San Francisco General Hospital
Dr. Robert SternerDr. Robert Sterner
UCSD General Surgeon
Graduate of Harvard & UCLA
Certified in Oriental and Traditional Chinese Medicine
Credits: * James Schmachtenberger (Executive Producer) * Lindsey Ward (Director/Producer) * Troy Brajkovich (Director of Photography)
- AMERICANS FOR SAFE ACCESS The nation’s largest organization of patients, medical professionals, scientists and concerned citizens promoting safe and legal access to cannabis for therapeutic use and research.
- LEGAL CANNABIS INSTITUTE The Legal Cannabis Institute has a mission of helping all medical marijuana patients understand their rights and responsibilities under the law, our law classes are taught by attorneys.
- SAN DIEGO HERBAL ALTERNATIVES We have some of the most beautiful and potent flowers around offered at a very minimal donation base! We carry many different strains of flowers, edibles, and concentrates to meet all your medicating needs.